Job offers at Prevention CDN-NDG
Prevention CDN-NDG is working on a new project funded by the Government of Canada through its senior programs to prevent senior abuse and fraud. The approach of the project, The Path Less Taken, is a silent short film to ensure the utmost inclusivity of the diverse Montreal community. Within […]
SSchool Supplies: Every year, hundreds of books of used school supplies are thrown in the trash at the end of the school year. The NDG eco-neighborhood needs help to continue its school supply program.
The employee will be responsible for following up with NDG schools to ensure:
- They are aware of the program and have received […]
We are looking for a Research Agent for our “Cultivons la Culture du Consentement : vers un changement systémique en matière de harcèlement sexuel dans les écoles” project!
– Full time job (30H/week – sometime evenings and weekends)
– 20$ / Hour
– Possibility of a 3 years contract (starting June 4, 2018)
We are looking for 6 persons for the “Animateurs de parc” outreach project in Côte-des-Neiges.
– Full time job (30H/week – Tuesday to Friday – 12:30PM to 9PM)
– 12,25$ / Hour
– Summer job (starting June 25, 2018)
All info HERE
Deadline: Thursday, May 17, 2018, 5PM
Send your CV + a motivation […]