Composting and food waste collection
Composting can reduce your household waste by at least 40%! We offer information about traditional composting (fruits & vegetables only), as well as the city food waste collection program.
At eco-quartier NDG we offer different services regarding composting:
- We maintain the community composters
- We give workshops on how to compost at home
- We give information to residents who want to know more about the composting process. You can also consult the guide to home composting HERE.
- We offer workshops on vermicomposting. To know more please call us at 514 486 2727 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We give information and referral for acquiring worms. You can also consult the practical guide to vermicompost HERE.
- We provide and repair brown food waste bins. ATTENTION: to know if your bin is repairable, please call first Eco-quartier NDG at 514 486 2727 or send us an email at email@example.com with a photo of the broken part(s).
- We give tips to maintain your bin. You can also consult this article by clicking HERE.
- We loan brown food waste bins for special events. To know more please call us at 514 486 2727 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- To know more about Montreal food waste collection you can consult our page dedicated to this topic by clicking HERE.