Join us on Saturday, September 5th (rain date, Sunday 6th) starting at 11 am at Fire Station 46, 4760 Avenue Cumberland, Montréal, Qc, H4B2L4, for a bike tour that will
Join us on Saturday, September 5th (rain date, Sunday 6th) starting at 11 am at Fire Station 46, 4760 Avenue Cumberland, Montréal, Qc, H4B2L4, for a bike tour that will take you all around the nine local Incredible Edible “food to share” gardens of NDG. Or choose which one(s) you want to see and visit them on your own between 11 am and 2:00 pm; a volunteer will be there to welcome you and answer questions. Bring your family, bring your friends!
The Incredible Edibles (IE) “Food to Share” gardens encourage people to break down the divide between ‘nature’ and ‘city’, and make the most of the green spaces they have around them by turning them into sites of urban agriculture. These gardens invite people to envision themselves as part of the sustainable agriculture movement by coming together and seeing the sort of good that can come of being a part of a network such as that of the Incredible Edibles community. Whether you are a coordinator, waterer, or harvester, your participation is key to making a more eco-friendly, earth-conscious future a reality.
- Metro planters (corner Somerled and Prince of Wales)
- Firestation 46 (corner Somerled and Cumberland)
- Monkland Tavern (corner Monkland and Old Orchard)
- Wesley United Church (on Royal just below NDG Ave)
- St. Philip’s Anglican Church (corner Sherbrooke and Connaught)
- Monkland garden (corner Monkland and Montclair)
- Meteque planters (corner Earnscliffe and Cote St. Luc)
- Francisco’s front lawn planter, 4593 Draper (Between Somerled & Terrebonne)
- Kathy’s front lawn garden, 4945 Hampton (Between Fielding & Somerled)
(Saturday) 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
4760 Avenue Cumberland, Montréal, QC H4B 2L4
Comments are closed.